Hello, beautiful readers! :)
This morning I created an easy-&-super delicious raw porridge, which I would love to share with you!
It’s full of beautifying ingredients, such as Omega 3 in chia (and hemp is you choose to add it) – provides elasticity and suppleness to the skin, goji berries – full of antioxidants, repairing amino-acids and other potent phyto-chemicals, which help to counteract the aging process. This ‘porridge’ or pudding will also help you with weight loss, hydration and has a mild detoxifying effect, as chia and pear both work as gentle digestive ‘detoxers’ :).
ou will needou will need
You will need:
- 4 Tbs of chia seeds
- 3 Tbs of coconut flakes
- 2 Tbs goji berries
- 1 large ripe pear (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 tsp cashew nuts or any other nuts (skip, if on a strict weight loss diet)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Optional: raspberries, hemp seeds or any other toppings you like.
- Soak Chia seeds, coconut flakes and goji berries in water (warm water) for 15 minutes or overnight. Goji berries will become soft and will give additional sweet flavour to this porridge.
- Chop up the nuts and the pear.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl, mix well, sprinkle some hemp seeds over it (optional) and enjoy! :)