Dear Magnificent friends! :)
Whether you still believe that salads are ‘boring’ or LOVE them but need some extra inspiration – you are going to love this Crunchy and substantial deliciousness! :) This salad came as an expression of the playful zestfulness of life’s flavours: mixing the sweetness of the beetroot and goji berries with the juicy tomatoes, the comforting avocado, Omega 3 flax seeds and the substantiality of kale!
… yours to replicate at home: helps to access more Happiness, Energy & Lightness of a sharper mind and spiritual awareness. ;) Enjoy! <3
ON the 29th August, Saturday in Naas (15 minutes from Dublin, Ireland), I will be teaching a delectable course on how to create more of the Radiant foods at home in 5 minutes! Plus how to access the awareness of what your body, mind and soul are truly craving – which foods, cooked or raw and in what quantities! :) Click here – if interested – for more details! :)
- 1/3 Medium-size beetroot
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- handful of Kale
- small handful of any other lettuce
- 1/4 avocado
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 tbs fresh parsley (optional)
- 1-2 tsp ground flax seed (linseed), goji berries & pumpkin seed OR hemp seed, chia and goji berries
- pinch good – celtic or Himalayan – salt
- (optional) Drizzle of flax, hemp or olive oil
- (optional) Onions and garlic are said in The Ayurveda to be ‘ignorance foods’, as in they activate ‘fire’, ‘passion’ and basically propel you towards physical action stemming from emotions from within, so if you are up for a restful night’s sleep or need to do some serious meditation or are going through a strong emotional cleanse – avoid this step. Otherwise: you can add a few rings of red onion! :))
- Chop up kale and parsley. Slice beetroot quite thinly into circles. Place into a bowl.
- Drizzle half of the lemon juice on the kale, parsley and beetroot. Stir and massage the juice into the vegetables.
- Chop up lettuce, cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and avocado into small cubes. Add to the salad.
- Add half the ground flax and goji, some salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle the remaining ground flax and goji mix, add a bit more salt, if desired, or a bit of flax/hempseed oil. Serve and Enjoy! :))