This Porridge is made from only 3 ingredients! Plus optional vanilla, if you like it!
It is Soo Creamy, Yummy and so Simple – full of beautifying and anti-inflammatory Omega 3, plus electrolytes – it’s Simply Super!
- 6 Tbs Chia Seeds (soaked in 1/2 Cup Coconut Water for 10 mins – better overnight)
- 1/4 Cup desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup Coconut Water (or filtered water)
- 1 Piece Vanilla Bean (seeded) or 1/2 tbs organic vanilla essence [optional]
- Make coconut milk in a blender by adding 1 cup of coconut water and 1/2 cup desiccated coconut.
- Pour fresh coconut milk over the top of soaked chia seeds (see above).
- Add in the seeds from 1 vanilla bean and whisk all ingredients to combine well. Allow to stand for 7 minutes before serving to allow chia to swell. Enjoy as is or sprinkle some super foods like goji berries, bee pollen! :)
** TIP If you are in Ireland: buy both 1 lt coconut water and whole chia seeds in Aldi – both €2.99! :) Always buy desiccated coconut organic, as non-organic has toxic sulphites.