True Empowerment to overcome your challenges:
Have you ever made New Year’s resolutions or decided to really DO IT! – only to find yourself a while later falling back into the old routine? If you had this happen, then chances are you have a conflict between your conscious goals and your subconscious beliefs. This kind of conflict can show up in your relationships, job performance, self-esteem, athletics, weight loss, prosperity, even your physical health.
PSYCH-K® is a simple process that helps you discover and change your hidden limiting beliefs, so you no longer subconsciously purpetuate old habits of thinking and behaving.
PSYCH-K® has been found to be effective to:
- Reclaim your self esteem
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Enhance career opportunities
- Develop relationships you desire and deserve
- Increase your sense of well being
- Actualize the amazing healing power of the mind
- Release post-traumatic stress
- Re-perceive fears and phobias to feel at peace
- Eliminate destructive habits (e.g. smoking, overeating, etc.)
- Accelerate spiritual development
PSYCH-K® is personally recommended by world renowned cell biologist Dr. Bruce Lipton, in his book “The Biology of Belief”.
How does PSYCH-K® work?
Evolving from years of split-brain research and hundreds of sessions with individuals and groups, PSYCH-K® creates a receptive state of mind that dramatically reduces resistance to change in the subconscious. This “whole-brain” state is ideal for reprogramming the subconscious mind with new beliefs that support your goals. When both hemispheres are coherent, this maximizes your full potential to deal with life’s challenges.
What happens in a PSYCH-K® session?
- We start by a short coaching discussion to see where you are at in life and what it is you would like to change and what you’d like to have instead.
- We use muscle-testing to determine subconscious beliefs
- Reduce stress and a
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.