Fish-shaped chocolates I specially made for a very dear 100% raw guest. They happilly swam into our stomachs!:)
- 100 g of Raw Cacao Butter
- 8 tablespoons (shallow) of raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoon Lucuma powder
- 4 tablespoons of Agave syrup
- Zest of 2/3 medium-sized organic unwaxed orange** (see below)
- Half a pinch of pink Himalayan salt.
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs (for sprinkling) [optional] OR Ground almonds or other nut pieces [optional]
- Pinch of Organic vanilla essence (please use natural and not petroleum-preserved supermarket one) [optional]
- You will also need: Silicone Ice-tray or chocolate moulds:
- Grate cacao butter & melt using a hot “water bath”, being careful not to over heat (place cacao butter into a bowl, place the bowl into a pot of hot pre-boiled water, the butter will melt fairly quickly if you keep whisking it with a fork).
- Add Cacao powder and mix.
- Add the orange essence or zest, salt and mix well.
- Add lucuma, all the other ingredients and the agave and stir.
- Pour into the moulds and sprinkle with cacao nibs or crushed nut pieaces. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or freezer for 5 minutes.
** Use unwaxed fruit only! New Zealand and Australia do not really wax fruit when in season – all imported USA lemons ARE WAXED! If in colder parts of Europe and North America – read on: If the label doesn’t say that it’s “unwaxed”, it is waxed with artificial sealants! In the UK and Ireland: Tesco sell “unwaxed lemons” or else buy organic lemons and oranges. Otherwise organic market stalls will sell you some. OR this is less raw, but you only need a few drops, use: Natural Orange Essence.
Final Note: The whole process takes longer to read than to make – it will take you about 10 minutes. Freeze it for quickest results. Press on back of each individual silicone shape to pop your chocolate out onto a plate. Optional: decorate by sprinkling cacao powder over your chocolates (like in the main picture above). And Enjoy! :)
4 thoughts on “Sugar-free Raw Luxurious High-antioxidant Orange Chocolates! Yum! :)))”
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything something like this before.
So nice to locate someone along with some original ideas in such a subject.
realy thanks for beginning this up. this internet site is something that’s needed on the internet, somebody with slightly originality. useful reason for bringing something novices at the web!
Merely wanna say that this is handy, I appreciate taking a little while to
Glad you liked them, Fiona! :) Good idea on using the DoTerra’s edible orange oil! :)
I just made these, they are amazing!! I used doterras orange essential oils for the orange flavour which was pretty amazing!!